View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 07:15 PM   #19
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
That's the stupidest f*cking thing anyone has ever said. Ever.
its obviously relative to nba players but i stand by what i said. hes consistently been the most overrated player in the nba for the majority of his career. Everything that makes dirk great, the reverse is true of iverson. hes consistently been a below average offensive player who gambled way too much on D.

There are clearly things he does extremely well. Handle the ball, get to the rim, get shots off, and play passing lanes but the things he does poorly, he does so often that it overcomes those things. I dont see a reason to list arenas over him, and damn sure not so highly overall but i wouldnt ever want ai to be the pg of a team i routed for.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 09-28-2009 at 07:19 PM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote