View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 12:21 PM   #113
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom
I would venture to guess that I watched as much, if not more, of the original cartoon as anyone else on these boards.. and I actually defended Bay a number of times to my friends who (correctly) assumed the movie would be no good based on his past movies. I actually really liked "The Rock" a lot (despite the fact that I hate both Nick Cage and Connery) so I had no prejudice against Bay at all.. until I saw this turd of a movie. Now I completely loathe the man.

What did you loathe so much about the movie? Its a bunch of robots who transform and kick ass. Did that not satisfy you?

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote