View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 10:57 PM   #30
jefelump

jefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I think what I'm hearing from you is that churches respond well to emergencies. That's certainly well and good.

I think we were talking about non-emergency situations, like the homeless on the street. We were discussing the idea that conservatives care more for those homeless than the liberals do.
That was just my first reaction to your post. Read my other posts, where I provided links. Check out those web sites and do some research. This information isn't very hard to find.

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain

'Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,'
--Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .
jefelump is offline   Reply With Quote