View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 12:57 AM   #28
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
What's an Ohio press? And why are curls and shrugs pointless? I like curls. They make my biceps feel stronger.

Also, what does it mean that you chose "vitality over vanity?" Aren't the lithe little guys the most vital of all? Why do you feel as though you need all that muscle mass? What is it protecting you against?

I like Murph's idea of using real-world activities to exercise your real-world muscles. My avocation is golf, and that's the present line of thinking there. All the work is in the core muscles, with fairly realistic exercises. No bench presses or anything of the sort there. Lot of medicine balls and lunges and such.
It's just as pointless to do what you are saying as it is to explain all your misconceptions. Where did I say anything about muscle mass? Where did I imply that the size of a man is important?

Last edited by ShaggyDirk; 09-06-2012 at 01:23 AM.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote