View Single Post
Old 12-19-2022, 10:51 PM   #63
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Are you saying my points are wrong or just talking shit about me?

Do you disagree that the Mavs fanhood (myself included) is toxic?

Seems like you just want to insult me individually which is against DM protocols
The collective toxicity is a reflection of the disillusionment and panic setting in on the fact that the roster is going backwards 5 years into the Luka era. Cuban is incompetent to run a FO. Spewing toxic thoughts is a form of venting. What good is this board if not a place to exchange thoughts and do some good ole fashion blowing off of steam. It's not like we are going to have any ability to change the direction of the team if we just all stay positive exude confidence. From a glass half empty perspective I have zero confidence they would be able to succeed in any sort of rebuild even if Luka is traded for a haul in a year or two. I can also tell you definitively that I along with a lot of people I converse with would be out for the long haul if the Mavs lose Luka.

Last edited by Zeus; 12-19-2022 at 10:52 PM.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote