View Single Post
Old 08-21-2006, 11:36 PM   #59
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
Anybody watch Sprotscenter? If I didn't watch the game I'd swear Bush ran for a bill fifty. I got the impression they planned to do three Reggie Bush segments regardless of what he did in the game.

There's never been a more spectacular 4 carries for 7 yards. Our 250 pound OLB brought him down one on one in the open field but umm...never mind that.
Yeah i already mentioned that. Also, that play by ware was amazing. As for bethel in the 40 i think he has the second fastest 40 time ever at the combine with a 4.24 but i could be mistaken on that and ive seen at least one site that lists bethel as a 4.5 but i have seen him run a 4.25 with my own eyes. The reason i mentioned bennet is that he is an olympic sprinter type runner.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote