View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 10:45 PM   #812
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvind View Post
You don't think Kyrie wouldn't have made a difference? He is a great playmaker and his extra scoring is what the Cavs need right now and also to give the Lebron a rest. Love would have given them more rebounding and 2nd chance scoring.
It's possible, but top to bottom I think Golden State is a better team- on both sides of the court. They're just more complete. I was more thinking about what the Cavs need to do this offseason. I think every great team needs a dynamic 6th man who can come off the bench and score 20+ on any given night. Cleveland could still win without one, but if they really want to make a truly great team, I think they need their own version of 2011 Jason Terry.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote