View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 01:12 PM   #27
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Interesting. Another signing on the horizon? A trade that'll bring back an extra player in the works? The Mavs giving Keith the chance to sign a guaranteed deal somewhere else? Maybe Calisle's preference is to not have guys on the roster demanding attention from the coaching staff and impacting chemistry when the chances of them sticking with the club are slim?

The last one resonates the most with me. The regular season's right around the corner, and I think Rick wants all the players to see that it's now time to get down to business.
Why only problem with that last idea is they redid his contract just this week to give him more time on the roster. They haven't even hit deadline that his previous contract would have had.

Something has to have changed.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote