View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 02:36 AM   #2
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
Why are we not satisfied with that? Why does that also not sound right? Spurs have been clearly dominant. 21 years of Dirk and he probably didn't even have all 4 of the division titles. That is insane to me!

Anyway, this is Luka's 3rd season, and we're already division champs. We MUST keep him in Dallas at all cost. I LOVE Dirk, but Luka is the greatest thing to happen to Dallas. Also I thank Dirk for helping this happen.
It has been an up and down season, and the team has been extremely frustrating at times.

But if you told me at the beginning of the year that the Mavs would win the division and finish with the 5th seed, I would have been more than happy with that. It hasn't always felt like it, but this season has indeed been a success for the Mavericks.

For no particular reason though, we need to fire Carlisle.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote