View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 09:05 PM   #6
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
Why are we not satisfied with that? Why does that also not sound right? Spurs have been clearly dominant. 21 years of Dirk and he probably didn't even have all 4 of the division titles. That is insane to me!

Anyway, this is Luka's 3rd season, and we're already division champs. We MUST keep him in Dallas at all cost. I LOVE Dirk, but Luka is the greatest thing to happen to Dallas. Also I thank Dirk for helping this happen.
Nope the 1st one was with Ro Blackmon, Mark Aguirre, D.Harper, Roy Tarpley and company.

I think winning the division back in those days carried more weight.

I believe you were guranteed a top 3 or 4 seed back then...

Also, I might be the minority here but I still think Luka has a long ways to go before I put him on Dirk's level.

Dirk carried this franchise to like 12 straight 50 win seasons and two NBA finals in which he got completely robbed back in 06.

Luka is great and the younger generation of Mavs fans probably missed a great deal of Dirk's best years.

But IMO #41 is the greatest Mavs player ever and top 10-15 of All Time regardless of what the bias media says

Last edited by Dallas41; 05-09-2021 at 09:07 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote