View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 04:09 PM   #27
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseman View Post
You guys don't think the Cowboys have bandwagonners? That's not a real reason to hate them.

I hate teams that self-proclaim they are better or more important than everyone else. The Detroit Red Wings call themselves "Hockeytown". The Dallas Cowboys call themselves "America's team". The Boston Red Sox call themselves "Red Sox Nation". It's the arrogance and obnoxiousness that drives me to hate certain sports teams.
America calls the Cowboys America's team.

I fully recognize that many people hate the Cowboys for exactly the same reason. I would too if I were a fan of another team.

But I still reserve the right to hate Boston for the same reason.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote