Thread: Golf in 2010
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 07:49 PM   #5
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
This is so sad. I hardly know 1/3 of the leaderboard. The good old times are done.
Thankfully Tom Watson is holding the pace so so. And i´m, glad the Walrus gives his best. Bernhard hasn´t made the cut for the 3rd or 4th consecutive time.
All in all - it sucks. This is not the Masters i used to listen to.
The Walrus is not playing anymore. That is actually his son. Langer is still good enough to make the cut...if he doesn't...that's on him. Tell it to Watson!

If you don't know the leaderboard, the joke is on you. There is no good reason you should not know the players on this leaderboard. They are players known worldwide. You should be embarrassed with yourself.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote