View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 11:35 AM   #8
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
how many more meltdowns 'til Bush becomes closer?
or anyone else in line to be next?
I think the only other viable option aside from Bush is Jeffress. Diekman on the DL and Kela was optioned to AAA or something iirc for "clubhouse culture" reasons. Maybe Scheppers is an option when he's back but I don't like him as a closer personally. Jeffress though has similar pitches to Dyson with what I saw last season but didn't seem to have the same kind of dive with his sinker. I never loved Dyson as a closer either since he's a groundball pitcher with his sinker being his primary pitch. I don't really love closers who don't have swing and miss stuff. So to me it's either Dyson or Bush or bust.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote