Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 08:05 PM   #42
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
That would be a disaster unless Porter falls. Still, there are the Donovan Mitchells of the world that keep things at least somewhat in perspective. Have to have good scouting.
Porter falling like DSJ would definitely be the best-case scenario, but I think guys like Miles Bridges, Jaren Jackson, and Wendell Carter could be good for us too... Hell, Bamba might even slip out of the top-5 as well. I mean, none of these guys are the surefire hits that Ayton, Bagley, Doncic, or Porter would be, but I also don't think any of them will end up being JAGs -- the lotto picks this year seem to have a pretty high floor.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote