Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 02:48 AM   #87
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStandard View Post
In my opinion you cant do much wrong taking either of Bagley, Ayton or Doncic.

The Problem is if you dont get one of them... there is a big drop off after that eventhough still some nice Talent around.
I wouldn't discount Porter just because he has an injury -- it affects his draft stock, but there's still a decent chance that he's the best player in this draft. Dude was drawing comparisons to Durant before he went down... And I think Bamba is looking better too. He definitely doesn't have the superstar potential of the other 4, but I don't think the drop-off is that steep (he's averaging a double-double along with 4 blocks per game).

But after the top-5? Yeah, guys like Jaren Jackson and Miles Bridges look more like high-end role players than potential All-Stars.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 12-19-2017 at 02:51 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote