View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 01:31 PM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
While I do agree with you, keep in mind that the NFL is an extremely high profile business. If players/employees are causing PR issues, then they have the right to suspend/fire them if they did sign some kind of conduct policy.
And I'm fine with suspending and fining someone because of a conduct policy. However, I don't like that NFL is the judge and jury. They've proven incompetent and inconsistent. They should completely leave it up to the legal system. No, the legal system is not perfect but it's something that can be written into the CBA and easily followed..not whatever the hell they do now.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote