View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 03:25 PM   #61
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I like to call it smooth speed. Straight line 40 times are great and all. But I tend to watch how players move in-game and in pads, and Gallup looked so smooth at CSU. That and is is highly rated by advanced stat trackers, like PFF, for however much you credit worth to that. He's a polished route runner and just gets it done. Hoping he continues to show out and earn the starting nod. I think he could be our best WR now and going forward.
I'm a fan of PFF and it's rankings. It's why I loved Gallup as a pick, and our new starting guard as well. Flemming from the pats, who we picked up, was a significant upgrade as a Tyron insurance policy as opposed to the garbage we had last year as well. I am with you on Gallup. He might be our best wideout now, but I think sadly he won't get the opportunity to lead us this year in catches/yards.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote