View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 02:06 PM   #24
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
I think Profar will be spending a lot of time at 3rd base next year. But man do we need to move Choo - that would give Beltre the ability to play DH a lot more
That would be ideal..mainly because I like Beltre. But honestly, Choo will probably be the better player offensively next year.

I would love to have a lineup that features:

c: Kiner-Falefa/Chrinos
1b: Guzman
2b: Odor
SS: Andrus
3b: Gallo
RF: Mazara
LF: Calhoun
CF: Profar
DH: Beltre

That would be a pretty solid lineup with a lot of kids. You might question Profar in CF, but there are some scouts out there that have mentioned that they like Profar in CF quite a bit..very good instincts. If the Rangers went into next season with that lineup, I would be thrilled... (although I would push Beltre back to 3b, put Gallo in LF and Calhoun at DH..now that I've had more time to think)...

Last edited by Murphy3; 08-22-2018 at 02:10 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote