View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 02:45 PM   #85
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
The McDermott comparison for Porter is horrible...

And yeah, Porter would be a good fit. A much better fit than Barnes.And i like the Porter trade where we dump Powells useless 10 mio next season.
I get where people are going with McDermott... we would probably run the exact sets for OPJ that we did with Doug when he came here and shot like 52% from three. I bet we could get Porter to 42% from three on 7-8 attempts per game. If he can do that and play his typical standard of defense, he'd be the 2nd best player on our roster right now.

For those bemoaning the loss of cap flexibility for the summer of 2020.... who in that class do you want us to pursue instead? Not a very strong class. Should we really turn down a quality starter (albeit a slightly overpaid one) because we're going to sign Anthony Davis?
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote