View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 08:09 PM   #73
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I say no. Why give up Brunson and Powell for Capela (and help the Rockets) when you can sign Dewayne Dedmon outright. Dedmon can actually stay on the floor in the clutch and provide space on offense.
I mean, hopefully we wouldn’t have to offer that much, but it’s not just Capela - it’s the flexibility to have a very good C PLUS be able to replace Brunson mightily. You’re not getting Dedmon AND Walker with cap space, but you could get a superior Capela (despite him not being able to hit a 3) AND Walker in such a scenario. And I’m not sure it helps Houston at all. Butler can be a head case. They’d never trade with us anyway so it’s a moot point.