View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 09:05 AM   #72
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute
Default #boo

Nursery rhyme for NIX fans:
Mavs beat Cavs by 20.
NIX beat Mavs by 4.
Cavs beat NIX by 21.
Fans boo NIX off the floor.
Knicks come out flat in MSG against Cleveland, trail by 20 in Q2.
James Dolan calls an emergency meeting at halftime with Mills and Perry.
NIX go on to trail by 30 in Q3, lose by 21, leaving the court to boos (and booze?).
Mills and Perry call an emergency post-game press conference (after not having been seen all season) to express their disappointment in the on-floor performance of the NIX, citing preparation and effort (are you getting this Fiz?)
Fiz comes forth to spew a litany of excuses disguised as 'taking responsibility'.

Quote:
“I can sit here and say, 'Oh, we have 10 new guys and my point guards is out and blah blah blah blah blah.' No. I'm not giving myself that out, I'm not giving my team that out. We're going to keep working at it until we get over the hump. You don't go into Dallas and beat arguably one of the best teams in the NBA, the highest-scoring team in the NBA, the No. 1 offense, and then come back and lay an egg. That's unacceptable and we just gotta fix that."
Deathwatch at MSG. Vultures sighted near Midtown.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote