View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 10:39 AM   #7
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
No, people dont forget but people with basic decency know that the time around the death of Stern is not the place/time to discuss this stuff
Given your record of arguably psychotic commentary in the GDTs, I think it's safe to conclude that you and I have different standards, if not fundamental notions, of basic decency. I am quite comfortable that we differ here.

If you are Mrs. David J. Stern, however, please accept my condolences for your loss, my apologies for the timing of this post, and my utter astonishment that you would take the time to read my thoughts on the subject.

Last edited by Jack.Kerr; 01-03-2020 at 10:39 AM.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote