View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 04:33 PM   #43
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
villa lost a golden opportunity when they lost to chelsea, it's difficult to see them catching chelsea now.

the question is if they can remain ahead of arsenal. the gunner's remaining schedule is more difficult than villa's, but at the same time arsenal is capable.

although it's refreshing to see a club such as villa break into the top 4, I'd expect the top four to be the same old four by the end of the season.
Villa can still finish 3rd, though I wouldn't bet money on it. They are only one point behind Chelsea, so it's not really a matter of "catching" them.

I hope they snag that fourth spot, but you never really know. If Arsenal keeps playing as they have been, though, Villa's gonna have a really good shot.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote