View Single Post
Old 01-30-2021, 05:42 PM   #19
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Oh God. I don't think we are there yet Bubba. Thats 30% value
I agree in principle. However, we should know by the trade deadline if KP will be able to contribute much this year. Can we write off this year and say, "Oh well it was just a COVID condensed schedule + rehab from injury year, and next season will be better"? I am not sure how patient the MBT should be because his value could plummet. Big, long contract + limited playing time = low value. I agree we are not there yet, and it is not the only conversation to be had, but I would rather have someone on the court making three pointers (even with his liabilities) than someone with a similar contract and in street clothes a third of the season.