View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 02:47 PM   #6
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I know it's fun to dump on T-Mac, but honestly it makes me sad to see such a phenominal player have his career ruined by bad health. It wasn't very long ago that he was a flat-out superstar. At his peak, he was always one of my favorite players to watch. I'll never forget that shoot-out he had with Dirk in 2004/2005 when Dirk had 53 and T-Mac had 48. And even though the Mavs ended up beating the Rockets in the playoffs that same year, T-Mac played a fantastic series (he also showed his worth as a defensive player in that series, guarding Dirk very effectively.) I also remember going to a Mavs/Rockets game a couple of years later and screaming in despair as T-Mac sunk just about every shot he took, no matter how impossible it looked (I think he had something like 35 points at halftime) And he earned a special place in my heart when he scored 13 points in the last 33 seconds to beat the Spurs. I hate to see such a great talent fade so prematurely.
Plus, he has always talked very highly of Dirk and voiced his anti-Miami opinions after that Finals series.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote