View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 01:51 PM   #21
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

I agree BG, Kidd doesn't have the legs he used to.

And Dub, Harris barely plays any defense nowadays. Would he get beat here as well? Ofcourse. But against quicker PGs he would have been better. It's not that I don't appreciate the plays that Kidd produces at times, it's just that I disagree with the people that still hold on to the belief that Kidd can be a huge difference maker for this team. Against the top teams his limitations are clear, their organized defense reduces Kidd to a liability, and teams that are not sloppy with the ball don't give him the chances to play the passing lanes the way Kidd wants to. Harris is today a better player, and with him we probably weren't going to win the west. With Kidd, definetely not.

I just want Mav fans to get over the idea that somehow we have a true star running our team. We don't. This is not 03. Kidd today is a nice player at best.