View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 02:20 PM   #85
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

This should make us better on defense with Haywood and his 10 pts & 10 rebounds come in the paint. This is not forward play but center play. We always get caught up in the score if a center plays for us, Dampier. I am not knocking Gooden at all as i liked him but it is more like forward play. We just needed a physical 7 footer inside that is atleast a threat to score.

Kidd is a great passer & Dirk, Terry teams must defend as they can flat shoot. Plus teams can't sluff off our center thinking he won't score in the painted area, plus both centers can play defense at the rim. It can open Butler up even more & make him shine even more to be on a team that is talented as ours. Haywood will. I am excitted to know we have a chance now at the big picture. I feel we are now the team that jumps ahead of the Nugs when talks of who can "possibly" challenge the Lakers.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote