View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 12:26 AM   #2
ray_sir_6

ray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the rough

All levels of government are retarded when it comes to pay and hiring. They will pay well above the going rate for that job in the civilian world, and then hire twice as many people just so they don't have to work very hard. That's what happens when you pretty much give them a blank check and tell them to spend it. They should have some kind of law that states no government entity can run in the red for more than 3 yrs, and if it does, ALL EMPLOYEES will have their pay reduced at the same % until it is no longer running in the red. I don't care if they make a 50% pay cut across the board, and everyone quits! They already hire too many people, to do too little work, for too much pay. I think working for the government should be like joining the military, just without the contract. POVERTY LEVEL INCOME, BENEFITS THAT ARE SOO BAD THAT YOU WON'T USE THEM, and A HUGE SHORTAGE OF MANPOWER, SO EVERY 1 IS DOING THE WORK OF 5. Obviously I'm not including the fire, EMT, and police, they don't get paid enough...it's funny how the employees who matter are already treated like they are in the military!!!
ray_sir_6 is offline   Reply With Quote