Thread: GOT QUEEF?
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 08:12 AM   #10
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Was it or was it not about the money? Did Denver even make him an offer? Were they interested even at the vet minimum? Or was KVH only interested in playing for a midlevel exception slot? What's the deal with maybe coming back next year?

Interesitng situation to be faced with--you're guaranteed a TON of money--far, far more than you or anyone else are worth-- to do something that you're not particularly good at, nor particularly interested in doing. How long can you keep putting in the effort? At least we know the answer for KVH.

I don't think his heart OR his head were ever in it. I don't care how much I had in the bank already, it would be damned hard for me to turn up my nose at $5MM per for another couple of years. A lot of people are forced to work in a lot more difficult situations for a lot less money, and they do it to provide for their families.

At least it sounds like he's had someone handle his money for him, and he's not going to leave the game broken financially.

Last edited by MavKikiNYC; 11-02-2006 at 08:12 AM.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote