View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 02:04 AM   #86
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Favoring the trade, or preferring Kidd to Harris is one thing. But it is absolutely ridiculous the way some posters around here are just taking a shit on the guy for no reason.
I brought this up about a month ago. A lot of people that supported Devin when he was here have attempted to tear him down in order to build Kidd up. It's not necessary. Kidd should be able to stand on his own merits. The fact that we have to trash Devin tells me that there's some doubt.

I'm floored that anyone can still call this a good trade. We got bent over by Rod Thorn...and that was before Devin started putting 30 point 10 assist games.

Kidd, for his part, has played better than I expected. You can tell he's really trying to make this thing work. Unfortunately his lack of scoring is just as big of a problem as Devin's lack of playmaking.