View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 01:08 AM   #9
cinemablend

cinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to allcinemablend is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistaeffect2004 View Post
That's a mediocre, over the hill squad. Its a little reminiscent to what the Kings went though I guess.
Anyone else notice that the less Carlisle plays and trusts the younger guys on the bench the more the Mavs lose?

Guys who put in at least one or two really great games during the winning streak like Wright & Green... and now even Barea who had 5 really great games... are no longer being played. They aren't even being given a chance.

Carlisle is morphing into Avery "I'm afraid to let young players make mistakes" Johnson.

Meanwhile, the old, slow, jumpshooting Mavs got their ass kicked tonight by a team composed almost entirely of young, inexperienced, mistake making players.

Hm. Food for thought.

GET GREEN AND WRIGHT OFF THE BENCH. There is no reason in the world that Devean George should be starting for this team. It's ridiculous. It's insulting to the fans. It's insulting to the other starters. Devean George is NOT BRUCE BOWEN. It's time the Mavs organization stopped pretending he is.

You're better off letting Green, Wright, and Singleton have those minutes... even if you lose, than you are letting Devean George have them. I don't care how well he plays, this team is never going anywhere with Devean George as the starter... so what the heck is the point in wasting those minutes on him?

Last edited by cinemablend; 12-20-2008 at 01:09 AM.
cinemablend is offline   Reply With Quote