View Single Post
Old 03-06-2022, 01:26 PM   #45
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to see what that new two-way center brings. I don't even remember his name. And frankly, I don't even know how many games a two-way can play or whatever, but I feel like I wouldn't be upset to see Frank off the roster to free up a spot. He provides some defense and nothing else really. Has looked totally lost lately.

I mean, right now we're playing Bertans at backup center because we are so thin there. Kleber is reaching KP health territory along with Chriss. We can't go to the playoffs with Powell and Bertans as our only reliable bigs.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote