View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 12:52 AM   #49
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I thought for sure we were cooked after that 5th could call on Powell. What a terrible call: missed it in real time, we challenge and they STILL get it wrong?! Fox lead with his arm and initiated all contact. Same with the Dinwiddie call. He may or may not have grabbed Holmes but it was after he was already being run over. Just terrible officiating. What a gutsy comeback win.
Some totally bewildering calls

I see why they didn’t overturn it. They missed the foul before Powell’s foul and they can’t go from a non-call to a call, but it’s still crap. NBA needs to revisit challenge rules and allow non-calls to be challenged at the next dead ball. I know it could lead to some strangeness, but it’s crap that refs can completely miss a call that could lead to a null possession and the refs can admit it later in the report but it can’t be handled in the game.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote