View Single Post
Old 08-19-2002, 06:50 PM   #57
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Rhylan, ironicaly, he's on this thread. A few have figured it out.

And yes, that was a shot at Murph whether you would like to admit it or not. And yes, his banning has dramatically cut down the number of posts on this board whether you will admit it or not. This board was humming along at an all time pace (and it was the offseason) when he was banned. Since then...nothing. Hey, but that's obviously the way you want it. Member numbers don't mean anything if all they do is read and lurk. Oh, but I forgot, they were too scared to post because of a certain poster.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote