View Single Post
Old 08-19-2002, 07:05 PM   #59
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

<< It wasn't a shot... I said nothing negative about murph personally in my post, just that the level of hositlity as decreased, which is true. >>

Incorrect - you posted &quot;Lack of activity has nothing to do with a member's absence&quot;. You are talking about murph, right? Then you said &quot;(lack of hostility, yes. lack of activity, no.)&quot;. You are implying that murph was hostile, correct? If you are talking about murph in a negative light then that is tacky since YOU were the one who banned him and now he can't defend himself. And you brought up murph, nobody else.

And I don't care what your reports say, POSTING activity on this board is almost nonexistant. There's rarely any posts - even in the lounge which was humming along. And don't call this a boycott by murph's friends, I think it's more of a case that YOU have offended a lot of long time posters.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote