View Single Post
Old 08-19-2002, 07:31 PM   #63
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Ok so I'm supposed to sit there and allow crippler's comments? Perhaps I should do what a moderator is "supposed to do" and give strikes for that? If I'm not allowed to make comments like those then I see no reason why anyone else is allowed to make them.

I'm sorry if you misinterpreted my comment but it was not an intentional shot at murph. If you don't think there's a correlation (note the term correlation, not causation) between his absence and the decline in hostile debates, then fine that is your opinion. Also if you think a correlation exists between his absence and the decline in posts, then once again that is your opinion. I happen to realize this is the offseason, and the only reason activity was high a while back was due to the overabundance of Lewis and NVE rumors. If you want to blame someone for this dip in activity, blame the Mavs mgmt for making this summer such a boring one.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote