View Single Post
Old 08-19-2002, 08:08 PM   #66
PeterVecseyisdumb

PeterVecseyisdumb is an unknown quantity at this point

djbacklash, when I read your last post, it seemed like you were taking a shot at Murphy3. djbacklash, when I read you take shots at Murphy3, it sort of makes me mad, because Murphy3 isn't here to defend himself. Whether you were taking a shot at Murphy3 in your last post, or not, no one knows except yourself. djbacklash, if you say you weren't taking a shot at Murphy3 in your last post, then I believe you. However, since Murphy3 was banned, you have taken several shots at Murphy3. So I can see why myself and some people originally thought you were taking a shot at Murphy3 in your last post. djbacklash, if you say you weren't taking a shot at Murphy3 in your last post, I believe you.

Before Murphy3 was banned, this message board was more active. It had more posts and more debates. This site has slowed down since Murphy3 was banned, it's very obvious. Whether the total count of posters has increased or not, doesn't really matter very much. This message board has slowed down since Murphy3 was banned.

Red White and Blue is realclipsfan. It is obvious. Also, since realclipsfan came back, the hostility is here.

Some people talk about how Murphy3 stopped people from posting here. I didn't post as much before Murphy3 was banned, because I agree with a lot of what Murphy3 says, and I didn't want to take the time and effort to type the same thing. Now that Murphy3 has been banned, I will make more posts, which means I will spend time typing a lot of the same things that Murphy3 typed.

There are a lot of people who came to this message board because Murphy3 posted here. Murphy3 instantly helps give this message board credibility and it makes people think about what they post, before they post. Murphy3 made it so that people backed up their posts, instead of just typing something. For anyone to say that Murphy3 is in the same class as realclipsfan and dirk77 is ridiculous. Whether anyone wants to admit it or not, Murphy3 helped keep this message board active. Murphy3 is sort of the quality control on this message board. I think Murphy3 is a solid poster.

djbacklash, I have no problem with you banning Murphy3. djbacklash, you have shown to very reasonable and try to give every poster on this board a fair chance. djbacklash, this is your board, and you can do what you wish. However, I would like to see Murphy3 back on this board.
PeterVecseyisdumb is offline   Reply With Quote