View Single Post
Old 08-19-2002, 08:24 PM   #67
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

PVID~

I appreciate your comments. I'm sorry if it seems like I've been taking shots at murph lately. It seems whenever I try to explain my position, I'm "taking a shot" at him but that is simply not the case. With perhaps the exception of RCF (who if is logging on as RWB, will most certainly be banned), I've tried my best to be fair and impartial to all members. Whether or not you or anyone else believes that is up to you. Murph is not coming back so I have no reason to harbor any ill will towards him. There's no point in beating a dead horse. But when people continually post disparaging remarks regarding this board (which in turn is a reflection of both me and the mods here) and it's status of late, I WILL respond to them. I take it very personally when people talk trash about me and the mods when they know very little about the behind-the-scenes action and going-ons of the last few months. If you think this board is slow, fine then why don't you try and do something about it. But if you're going to do nothing but trash it and the mods every chance you get, then I suggest you go somewhere else. This board will live on, despite these roadbumps, and it will only grow from here on. Whether or not you want to be a viable part of it is up to you.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote