View Single Post
Old 08-19-2002, 08:41 PM   #69
PeterVecseyisdumb

PeterVecseyisdumb is an unknown quantity at this point

djbacklash, thanks for taking the time to respond to my post. I don't know about any of the behind the scenes stuff, so I'll trust you to make a decision about what you think is in the best interest of this message board.

<< I take it very personally when people talk trash about me and the mods when they know very little about the behind-the-scenes action and going-ons of the last few months. If you think this board is slow, fine then why don't you try and do something about it. But if you're going to do nothing but trash it and the mods every chance you get, then I suggest you go somewhere else. This board will live on, despite these roadbumps, and it will only grow from here on. Whether or not you want to be a viable part of it is up to you. >>

djbacklash, was this comment being made towards me, or was it just a statement to everyone on this message board? If it was a statement to everyone on this message board, then I understand. However, if it was a statement to me in particular, it is very puzzling, since I have never said anything bad about this message board.
PeterVecseyisdumb is offline   Reply With Quote