View Single Post
Old 08-20-2002, 06:19 PM   #80
PeterVecseyisdumb

PeterVecseyisdumb is an unknown quantity at this point

<< &quot;Murphy3 was sort of the quality control on this board.&quot;

I never thought this about Murph. I always thought of him as just another person who posted on this message board. It's sort of an insulting sentiment, to the moderators, if you think about. Nothing against Murphy3, I just never thought of him in that way, anymore than I think it's MY job to be quality control on this board.
>>

David, it's not insulting to the moderators at all. My point was that Murphy3 wants people to back up what they post, which means more people will think about what they post before they post it. Murphy3 would ask people to use stats, logic, etc. to back up things that they posted. Murphy3 made about 10,000 posts on this message board, so Murphy3 would give his input in many of the threads.

I think the moderators do a great job at this message board. When I made my first post here, the moderators were very friendly to me. The moderators give everyone a clean slate here. The moderators have come up with new ways to try to solve any conflicts. I think the strikes idea is a good idea. I think that djbacklash said all of the moderators are talked to for their opinion, regarding any situation when someone may be banned. I have seen message boards that aren't moderated very well, and it shows. Dallas-Mavs.com is moderated very well.
PeterVecseyisdumb is offline   Reply With Quote