View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 12:07 PM   #322
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei View Post
Jerry Jones will never step down. If you have a problem with him then start watching another team. I know I have thought about it! Hey the Denver train seems to be rolling right now, who's with me.

Stephen will not be much different when he takes over. He's learned all he knows from his DAD, Jerry. If anything he will be worse than Jerry - at least until he realizes that and lets a real GM take over. Problem is, real GMs would never want to work for Jerry because they would always be watched by 'big brother.'

The only thing that will make Dallas better is if Jerry sells them and a new guy comes in.
Stephen Jones fought Jerry tooth and nail to get rid of Terrell Owens, urged him to dump Wade Phillips during the bye last year (4 weeks sooner than it happened) and is the primary reason that we even bothered to look at DeMarco Murray in the draft when Jerry was content to roll with Felix and Choice for the next couple years - the two have VERY different philosophies about how to run this team.

But you're right that Jerry will never step down - that's why I'm praying for a heart attack...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote