View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 08:54 PM   #42
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
first of all, you interjected sarah palin and her children into the discussion in the very first post. your question "why" is pretty absurd, as you are the party that did it you are the one who can provide the answer.

the history of the presidency is that the president's children are "off limits". that was echoed by numerous historians in the article, from both sides of the aisle. obama is not seeking special nor different treatment than that which has been afforded other presidents, therefore no "hypocrisy" exists.

you've still not shown how palin's kids were used by her opponents in the campaign, while I've shown how obama's kids were used by his opponent.

so far it's the republicans who have been shown to exhibit hypocrisy....
You truly are either tremendously weak in mental function or you are just a pathological liar who is enjoying this is in a sick way.

1)the "off limits" rule applies to the presidential candidates, not just the president.
2)I have shown several examples of how Palin's kids were used as political weapons
3)The Republicans were not at all involved in this pseudo attack (pseudo because no attack occurred) on Obama and his children. This attack came ironically from a typical tiny special interest group that flourishes in the Democrat Party.
Do you really think to imply that the Vegans are Republicans???????

So, which is it:
1)stupid?
2)pathological liar enjoying irritating me?

And, I will put it up to the larger group again:
If I am out of line here and if you think Mavdog has any sensible points, then let me know by posting in her defense.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote