View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 12:12 AM   #179
aquaadverse

aquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to allaquaadverse is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi
I refuse to blame the 2006 finals on Dirk. maybe I'm a conspiracy theorist, but I will go to the grave believing David Stern and his PUPPET salvatore rigged the outcome of that finals to create a fake superstar in Dwayne Whistle.

Dirk wouldn't be viewed so critically for last year's playoff collapse if he had a ring. Which is unfortunate, because I think he deserved a ring in 2006.
All very well and good. You get the moral victory. I'm pretty sure the ring wouldn't have trumped all the MVP, 67 wins and 1 seed losing to an 8 seed, Nellie vs Cuban beat down. Having a ring might have an even made it worse in a last year champs losing to the lowest seed story. Sports is a what have you done this year activity.
aquaadverse is offline   Reply With Quote