View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 03:13 AM   #195
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Okay most of this isn't about dirk but the funniest part is. The guy isn't even scared of the hyperbaric chamber!!

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archi...c-chamber.html
Quote:
April 9, 2008
Tales from the hyperbaric chamber
12:40 AM Wed, Apr 09, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

Jerry Stackhouse wants to get back on the court as soon as possible, so he's been spending some time in a hyperbaric chamber in hopes that the extra oxygen helps his groin heal.

Hey, it might have worked for Dirk's ankle. It definitely didn't hurt.

Stack might be the toughest-minded Mav, but he admitted that his hyperbaric chamber experience was kinda creepy. You can see through the glass when you're in the chamber, but you're completely enclosed in there. And it makes your ears pop like crazy.

"Everybody left and I kind of freaked out," Stack said with a snicker. "I was like, 'Hey, anybody out there!'"

Dirk, on the other hand, isn't so claustrophobic. He described his four sessions in the hyperbaric chamber as a relaxing experience. He watched movies during the 90-minute sessions at a place in Collin County. Dirk's cinematic selections included Elf, Dodgeball, Zoolander and another lowbrow comedy flick that he couldn't remember.

"You know, I think I got dumber lying in that chamber," he said.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote