View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 11:18 AM   #36
She_Growls
Golden Member

She_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to all
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
The thread is already crap.. So, I'll politely voice my displeasure.. but surely the mods are going to hold this forum to some sort of standard for starting a new thread especially in the Mav's section.
Please see the first post of this thread. This thread was meant to be a celebration of Kidd's performance since the ASB and was expressed with an image in fun and creativity not stats. Other images followed but it takes intelligence to see that.... So I think it is inappropriate to come to this thread, policing our excitement of Jason Kidd. I suggest you lighten up, take a chill pill and perhaps surf another board for now.

Keep posting everyone. I love the posts! What creative Mavs fans we have here....

Last edited by She_Growls; 02-27-2010 at 11:41 PM.
She_Growls is offline   Reply With Quote