Thread: Shawn Bradley
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2004, 10:46 AM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shawn Bradley

Just a quick question. I heard Nellie on the radio with Norm the other day and they were discussing Shawn Bradley. Nellie was saying that he was about at the end with Bradley unless he showed him more than what they got from him this year. Obviously, we can debate on here all day long about whether or not Nellie just doesn't like to play the guy because of his offensive limitations. I also think that we'd probably come to a rather resounding majority that Bradley should have played many more minutes than what he did this season.

But, that's not necessarily the question that I'm asking. On how many teams in the league would Shawn Bradley not play 15-20+ minutes a night?

Honestly, I can think of just a few. He probably wouldn't get those minues in LA although he would probably get around 10 a night. It's possible that he wouldn't get those minutes in San Antonio, but it would be close. It's possible that he wouldn't get those minutes in Sacramento, but I believe that he would....There might be a couple more..but, what are your thoughts?

Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote