View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 11:06 PM   #62
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
There is a lot of pressure on PJ after being on a crap nobody cares team his whole career.

But I'm not sure it was worth an almost completely unprotected first just to get rid of Grant who I personally didn't get the hate. He has been really good for Charlotte so far.

Time will tell.
Grant is a bucket better than his career avg this season, most of which was with us. I'm super happy he is gone. He wasnt what i though he was advertised defensively and at no point could he just get you a bucket when you needed it. He didnt even have potential to provide excitement.

Thj is the only player left that i cant stand watching. He has been here too long, we will have pouty Thj if Kidd swapped Hardy and his role, which is probably what should happen. At least DP minutes are down where they should be.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote