View Single Post
Old 08-29-2003, 10:07 AM   #19
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all
Default 8/28 ESPN Insider - Grading the Midwest !!

I think most NBA people would take Manu over Finley right now. Manu is better defensively, is a better passer and a much better penetrator. He makes all the little things happen on the basketball court.

He went from leading Argentina to a victory over the US in the world championships to playing a key role for the NBA champions. He will be the starting 2 guard for the Spurs this year and will probably put up 15+ points per game.

The problem with Finley is that if you are not calling plays for him, he is not going to be a factor in the game. He is not great defensively, he is not a good passer or dribbler or rebounder. He is a scorer, and that is pretty much it. Get him the ball in transition or call a clear out for him or else he is not going to be a help to your team.

With Manu, he is going to be a factor regardless of how many times his number is called. He is such a unique player in today's NBA, and I know alot of brass realize this.

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote