View Single Post
Old 11-26-2004, 06:06 PM   #19
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Overreactions to a Losing Streak

Quote:
Originally posted by: grndmstr_c
Some more ridiculous stats for you, DHWS: The Mavs were outscored by 9 points when Devin manned the point today, and outscored the Blazers by 18 points when JT ran the point.
Oh yeah, and I'm sure none of that was attributed to any of our other players. What counter argument do you want? You can make a positive stat case for almost any player in the league the way you do it. "Gee well when Joe Przbilla played 5 minutes, the Blazers were .3489 on field goal defense blah blah blah" Terry plays tough D, and so does Harris. Right now, they are both 2 guards just brining the ball up the court. I don't care if we outscored the Blazers 18 when Terry can the point, I watched and the ball wasn't in his hands after he got it up the court. It was Howard, Daniels and Dirk making the plays. Harris had a bad game, I'm not gonna lie. But so did Terry. Just look at the real stats. 1-4 field goals? 2 assists? Wow. He definitely should start.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote