View Single Post
Old 01-09-2006, 04:39 PM   #11
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog
Perhaps it is "befuddling" due to the prism which you are looking through. Mass. is THE most educated state in the country, so it sure as heck isn't "stupidity".
I think the fact that they continue to re-elect him proves several things, one of which is that book smarts don't necessarily reflect that a person has any common sense.

Quote:
Has there been any accusation of Ted Kennedy being corrupt? of Ted Kennedy selling his vote? of Ted Kennedy supporting a person or position for his own self interest?
I didn't say that Kennedy was corrupt. I said that an electorate that would continue to re-elect a killer is corrupt. They obviously are more concerned about the political favors he can earn for their state than what he is and represents.

Quote:
According to your logic, George Bush is precluded from making any comments about out servicemen, about the troops in battle, because he chose not go to war himself. That is not the case, he is capable of voicing his views. So is Ted Kennedy.
Bush might be precluded if he had been dishonorably discharged, I suppose. Such was not the case.

Kennedy is a killer who is free only because of the political influence of his family. Period.